Tough, Heavy-Duty, Industrial Docks
When you have a tough, important job and need heavy-duty industrial docks to get it done, you can count on EZ Dock. EZ Dock has been supplying industrial modular dock systems and motorized barges for military applications, industrial use, job sites and heavy-duty jobs for more than 26 years. Browse our industrial docks for sale today. You’ll find safe and slip-resistant products that get the job done every time.
Floating Work Platforms
EZ Dock’s Floating Work Platforms for On-Water Construction are the durable and highly flexible floating work platforms that help you get the job done. Strong and durable, they are rugged for many commercial and construction applications and can be customized for your specific site. Whether you need to stabilize equipment, move parts, access a remote job site or get a crew to a job site, these floating workstations let you get to work with less worry.
Equipment & Materials Barges
EZ Dock modular dock products are ideally designed for temporary transfer station docks, equipment and materials barges. If you need materials barges floating docks, EZ Dock offers:
- A variety of products. EZ Dock can provide you with customizable docks for materials barges and more. Whether you need a large platform or a unique dock system that can withstand extreme weather conditions, we have modular dock designs up for the challenge. Our dock sections can be used in a range of configurations and are flexible enough for most jobs. Our railings are especially useful in industrial settings for additional safety. We have many other options to help you create your custom solution.
- Ease of movement. Our modular docks can be easily configured, installed and moved around, so they can go where you need them, when you need them. EZ Dock modular dock systems can also be easily adjusted from project to project so you always get what the job calls for.
- Ruggedness and durability. EZ Dock systems are durable and weather-resistant, able to withstand even tough conditions while lasting for years. In fact, EZ Dock systems are used not just by industrial clients, but also by law enforcement, the military, emergency preparedness officials, port authorities and others. When it really counts, professionals rely on EZ Dock because they know our docks can withstand even severe conditions and are a smart long-term investment.
- Slip-resistance. In industrial and commercial settings, any small slips can mean disaster. Our slip-resistant surfaces keep you and your team safer.
- Low maintenance. When you have a job to do, the last thing you want to worry about is dock maintenance. Our products won’t rust and are weather-resistant, so you can focus on the project and not on the dock.
Floating Pumping Stations
EZ Dock can build floating pumping stations for municipalities. No matter the number or size of pumps, EZ Dock can create a custom solution and review specs and engineering details with your municipality team.